Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hello people, I'm in super duper good mood today. Hee, so I will just start with yesterday.
English paper in the morning, I think I screwed my paper 1 so forget it, I'm like screwing all my papers.
Went back home to bathe and rushed out. Got my birthday present and went to meet peeps at clementi. Bought koi and went to school for mid-autumn festival celebration.
This year wasn't as fun as the past few years & I don't know why.
Had yami yoghurt with Jiaen after that and went home with my aching legs.
As for today, I think I will be crapping a lot. Currently, I'm super high.
Went to school for ACES day and teachers' day celebration. Hate the mass walk to the max.
Play cling cling for class bonding & took photos. Went off to meet 6b'07 peeps at jurong point.
Wasn't expecting a lot of people to turn up but I think we've got half of the class there.
I swear it was kind of awkward in the beginning. All of the guys changed a lot.
Wanted to watch movie but went to kopitiam instead. However, we went back to primary school instead of eating.
We just keep changing our destination. Visited the teachers back in the school and Malcolm played the violin for us. He's so damn freaking talented and cute can?! And FYI he's only 9 years old.
We gone kind of mad and started to play cling cling in the parade square. Super fun though I've been running like mad to chase after people.
Played ice & water after that but soon got chased out of school by some random teacher.
Headed for jurong central park's macs & had our late lunch. Gossiped & talked about random stuff. I am like mad hungry when we reached there. I've missed a total of 4 meals since the previous day's lunch.
Afterwards, we headed for safra to play pool. Wanted to end at 7.30 but we dragged to 8.30 then lastly 9.30+
Learned how to play pool from the guys today & we soon got addicted so that explains the dragging.
The last part was damn funny. The final black ball keep don't want to go in, we spent like 15 minutes to get it in. We're like the nosiest group of people in the room. 4 hours straight, from 5.30pm to 9.30pm we've been making a din. The people must be very irritated by us :x
Rushed home after that cause it was getting late when we ended the game at 9.40pm
Movie with clique tomorrow, hopefully my parents will allow me to go out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment