Friday, September 23, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIVA KEY! :D
Yeah, the reason why I'm posting is mainly because of him. He's such a cutie isn't it?
That photo was from the SHINee's World Concert in Singapore which I didn't go for ):
I remembered the first time I started going crazy over SHINee was during the period when Ring Ding Dong came out. Key is so damn hot with his bangs can?! Hee.
Alright, enough of fangirl-ing. School was rather boring today with exception to the class performance.
RI and AJC came down to give talks. I'm truly impressed by RI's principal, the way she answer the question regarding HCI and RI is totally "win liao lo" those kind.
Class performance for sec 4s after recess. 409 was just simply awesome :D
About 1 more month left to spend with 409, may everything be smooth and enjoyable. Last year as a class in Nan Hua yeah.
Besides that, I would like to thank those people who messaged and asked if I was okay (: Thanks a lot for your concern, really appreciate them. Was feeling better so went to school for class performance. The pain from the previous day was simply unbearable, I was basically stoning in bed for the whole day. Threw out everything I ate, worst experience of gastric pain ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment