Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Don't say or promise anything if you're not going to do it.
Because talk is cheap.

Hellooo! Prelim 2 is finally over :D Not really good news cause there's still O levels in like a month's time or even lesser.
Physics MCQ paper isn't that easy :\ okay, I don't care as long as prelims are over.
Went to bugis with junyi today. Had lunch at food junction. The spicy and sour noodles suck to the max -.- waste my 5 bucks .__.
Went shopping at bugis street, most of the shops aren't opened when we're there so we just kept walking in rounds till all the shops open. I know it's lame, but no choice alright. Bought 2 tops & 2 bottoms. Super happy. Shall wear them out soon! :D
Got an envelope clutch too just to go with my outfit for this sunday's wedding banquet.
Bought koi and went to try out our clothes at iluma. Super nice can? Hehe. However, I spent like 50+ dollars so I'm officially broke ): Shan't shop till O levels end. Must save up, don't spend.
Okay, happy girl today. New clothes :P
Headed back to jurong point afterwards and did some window shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment