Friday, September 16, 2011

Hurhur, it's finally the end of the week. A tiring week with a lack of sleep.
Currently, I have absolutely no confidence for any papers that are finished. Hopefully the results won't be as bad as those back in prelim 1.
Now, there's only a total of 4 papers left to go. Time check, 39 more days to O levels.
That's not a very long period of time yeah. So I guess I don't have much time to rest after prelim 2. Shall mug and study at full force.
Slept till my heart's content when I reached home after papers. Was totally drained from all the studying.
& I totally hate my current skin complexion. Freaking irritating, sometimes I would like to tear my face off like seriously. Thanks to all the stress and lack of rest, it had been hard for my skin to recover back to it's good condition. Sadgirl_95 TT
I can't wait for prelim 2 to end and take a break from studying, real tiring. I need more sleep ):
Oh yes, there's so many nice movies coming out and I want to watch all of them O:
Johnny English Reborn, Fright Night, Abduction (gosh, Taylor Launter!), Dream house.
Anyone wants to catch a movie with me? Haha! ><
Shall rest for today & continue with all the mugging for human geography paper 2 & additional mathematics this coming weekend.
I know I'm random but I'm craving for subway cookies right now, especially the raspberry cheesecake flavour. It's so damn nice & awesome can?!
Gosh, I realised I haven't got anything to wear on a coming wedding lunch on 25 sep :\ Probably need to do some dress shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment