Monday, September 26, 2011

A heartbreak isn't as loud as a bomb exploding.
It can be as quiet as a feather falling.
But the most painful thing is that no one hears it except you.

Alright, got back some of the results today. Some were disappointing, like e.maths. 51/100 for paper 2, seriously?! Totally pulled my total down, luckily paper 1 was rather high I would say.
B4 for chemistry, quite okay, improved from a F9 in prelim 1. English paper 2 wasn't very pleasant. Physics paper 1 was the same.
However geography paper 1, physical geography was a disappointment. Hopefully things go well for geography paper 2 then.
Getting more papers back tomorrow, hopefully they don't get screwed up though I'm sure I'll for my combined humanities.
Shall stay back for night study tomorrow, no more wifi ): This is so going to be boring.
In no mood for mugging today cas' I'm mentally drained.

Just drew up the schedule for O level and replace the prelim 2 schedule & that's all I did today.
Boring much. 27 days more to O level, counting down every single day.
The number of days left freaks me out, like seriously.
Now, I'm trying to focus and get everything else out of my mind. I know this ain't going to be easy for me but yeah, I have the confidence. Always have the tendency to drift off.
Oh ya, I'm going to catch Don't be afraid of the dark with peeps on wed :D Can't wait, my first legal nc16 show alright! Sorry if I'm acting like a "sua gu" here.
Shall post on wed then, time for bed (: Tatas.

No comments:

Post a Comment