Saturday, September 10, 2011

Just felt like blogging all of the sudden. Not really cause I'm in a bad mood or upset all those.
Well it's like suddenly I have a million thoughts running through my mind never mind if they are positive or negative ones. I'm not emo or whatsoever. I just felt like doing some flashbacks so yeah.
Life back in primary school was really great. No drama, no backstabbers, no bitches, no assholes, no heartbreaks and etc. People don't really care about how you dress or how good looking you are back then, like really. Looking at the way I dress back then I'm really kind of speechless, like typical nerd.
The worst feeling you can get back then isn't as bad as now. One example of a horrible feeling is heartbreak, you take months or even up to a year plus to get over that special someone. For me it's really terrible I swear. It took me almost a year to get over him. Well, we only lasted 2 months and 27 days, almost 3 months and everything ended. Yes, first love is hard to forget. In fact, I could remember how we got together, all the sweet stuff & etc. Sometimes, looking back at such things isn't so bad. Not that I still have feelings for the person but it's like the happy memories just make me smile whenever I'm upset you see. Oh yes, actually, I probably never had the chance to say this and I don't think you will see it anyway. I'm thankful for the wonderful memories & in fact I seemed to have attended a lesson as well. Well, last long with your girlfriend :D
I can't imagine how childish I was in the past, back in primary school. But it was fun back then. I'm not saying that it isn't fun right now, don't get me wrong. Me and my friends used to feed a stray cat back then after school like whenever we are free. Once, we even chased the cat up to the 9th floor just to play with it. I think I'm mad to have done such thing.
Sometimes, I really do miss those times. Well, at least I still have memories of then (:

By the way, an eye candy to share with you guys :D
Chunji from Teen Top. Seriously his winks are like *faint* Haha. He just winks so much in No more perfume on you and the winks are so mesmerizing alright. A new bias of mine :P hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment