Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Shall post about today and tomorrow tomorrow since there's still tons of activities waiting :D
Gonna meet up with 6b'07 peeps, kind of excited yeah.
Oh yes, I had a sudden thought of posting some things I felt that should be made known. First things first, haters, if you're going to like make bad comments or something, you can just press alt-f4 and fuck off (: I certainly don't welcome you haters here. Okay, so here it goes.

I shall try to list down whatever I can think of so...

1. I dislike people who text me first & when I reply them they either MIA or don't bother to keep the conversation going. It's like you messaged me first & now what?

2. I like talking/messaging/hanging out with interesting people or people who can keep conversations going no matter what.

3. I'm not very fond of texting people when I'm at home or studying, to be true, I get irritated easily by that, especially people who I don't enjoy talking to.

4. I get irritated by people who give me short replies that is hard to keep the conversation going/reply. For example, "K". This alphabet totally turns me off and irritates me.

5. I don't text people first, or you could say that I hardly text people first. So, it's either others text me first or we don't talk.

6. This one is important. I HATE people who treat me like toy or entertainer. You don't text me for a few days and go MIA for the rest. You don't text me when you've no one to talk to. I'm not a backup.

7. I am not a fan of last minute changes, to be honest, I hate last minute changes. Especially when everything is planned and prepared.

8. I'm kind of cleanliness freak, I like things to be organised & clean.

9. I don't really appreciate waiting for people especially when I'm on time and I wait for you for like more than 10 minutes. Once in awhile is fine, but if it is always, I do get irritated.

10. Yes, I can be very mean, vulgar and out of my usual personality at times. Hence, you don't freaking irritate me. To be true, I'm not how I look from the outside.

11. If I don't give you proper replies where I mean my usual way of talking to you, 90% I'm irritated by the way you reply/I'm tired or lazy to reply/I'm not in a good mood.

12. I don't fancy people to text me when I'm almost falling asleep. That's the reason why I put my phone to silent without vibration at night.

13. I like shopping. Window shopping counts too, which is when I don't have the money :x

14. I dislike people who breaks promises, especially when it's very frequently. I lose trust very easily & takes a very long time to trust.

15. I'm those "do what you want me to do on you" person. Sometimes, I take revenge if I've reached my limits or exceed them.

That's all, this post isn't directed to anyone or whatever. I just have the sudden thought of it yesterday so I've decided to post it while waiting for my hair to dry.
Now, my legs are bloody aching & my headache has come to haunt me again TT Feeling feverish right now. Oh gosh.
Shall post again tomorrow (:

No comments:

Post a Comment