Friday, September 2, 2011

I smurf you :D hee.

Went to orchard with junyi, sooche, clarice, jiahui & limhui to catch The Smurfs movie.
It was nice. Most people watching the movie are like kids who are super young :x
It made me felt kind of old for the movie O: nevertheless, the movie was nice.
Before watching the movie we're like trying to stuff our wanton noodles down our throat within 10 minutes cause we didn't have enough time & the cook is like damn slow can?
Missed the front part of the movie but still okay. At least we didn't miss the interesting part.
Headed for k-pool but then they've got age limit of 16 there so, headed for arcade at SCAPE instead.
$5/hour at zone-x so yeah & there's pool also! :D but also need to be 16 so only me, sooche & limhui played and the rest went for the machines.
I seriously think I'm addicted to pool. I had a craving to play till late today but we only bought the 1 hour ticket & since I stayed out late the previous day so only played for an hour ):
Today, my legs muscles are seriously aching like mad from all the running at the gathering yesterday. Didn't even feel like going out today cause was really drained from 8 hours of gathering with 6b'07 peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment