Monday, September 19, 2011

"It's not going to be easy but it's going to be worth it."

Yes, that's what I've been telling myself. All these hard work, pain, sufferings will be worthwhile someday & efforts are going to pay off. This concerns studies, relationships as such.

Left with paper 1s for sciences and prelim 2 will be over. Say hello to full force mugging and O levels. Shall catch as much movies as possible before O levels :D So many nice movies waiting out there. Heehee. My face is finally recovering and the skin is peeling off O: damn painful. Well, at least it proves that the $50+ cream did work alright. Currently, I'm in the "exams are over" mood.
Can't wait for the wedding banquet on 25 sep! Have decided what to wear :D Happy max. Bugis shopping with Junyi on Wednesday. Shall go get myself a handbag and some other stuff.
By the way, I seriously don't know what's wrong with me these few days. The memories from the past with him just keeps replaying in my mind before I sleep. Like what? Though they are the good & sweet ones. Well, forget it.
Shall ATTEMPT to sleep earlier tonight, I need my beauty sleep you see :P
Will post after all papers had ended on wed (: tatas

No comments:

Post a Comment