Thursday, September 8, 2011

No, this time I won't crumble.
Lots of shit is going to happen but they're just gonna make you stronger.

Just thought of blogging before I head for bed, so yeah.
Had been a good girl and stayed at home to study for the past few days. Currently, I'm done with history & chemistry. Hopefully everything is in my mind already.
Shall continue with additional mathematics ten years series tomorrow or you can say in the morning.
Well, I think I've got quite a lot of self-control these days. Hadn't been using the computer till like it's 10pm or 11pm.
Had been watching movies these days after studying. Movies that are screened like a few years back then. Raise your voice, The first time, The winning season, The Lizzie McGuire Movie, Popstar. All of them are nice movies or maybe not so bad kind.
Oh yes, you're getting on my nerves. Quit messaging in the middle of the night asking me to chat with you before you sleep. Like hello?! Do I look like I'm your entertainer or something? I'm enjoying my movie & suddenly your message pops up and destroys my mood. For goodness sake, I need a break. No names mentioned, you know who are you.
I have enough shit okay? I'm tired. My cough just wouldn't recover & it's affecting my sleep alright. Hopefully I don't fall sick during prelim 2.

Alright, target for morning:
-Finish additional maths ten years series (if possible)
-Get started with physics
Shall get a caramel frappe from mccafe in the afternoon. Shan't be lazy (:

Self reminder:
This must stop affecting me so easily.
C'mon girl, you should be moving on & quit looking back. Got to stay super positive yeah.
Quit reading past messages & recalling the past memories then make yourself miserable.

Okay that's all, good night lovelies :D

No comments:

Post a Comment