Saturday, August 20, 2011

So much to say, but nothing comes out.

Yes, I'm kind of lazy to blog now, there's just too many things to do within a short time.
Had my hair cut today, new hairstyle yeah.
For those who are curious, I'm sorry, I won't be posting any photos.
Didn't study for the whole of today, no mood. Stupid body woke up at 7 plus for no good reason.
Met jiahui and went to cut hair. New hairstyles for both of us (:
Gossiped at icebar while waiting for junyi. It's was enjoyable yeah.
Celebrated my birthday in advance at sakae sushi with family.
Wanted to have tzechar one but then I can't eat chilli crab, so yeah ): However, we still had nice food.
The cheese & mayonnaise grilled chicken was awesome :D had 3 plates with cousins.
Fun aside, have to start on social studies tomorrow. Lacking of time.
English O level oral in 4 days. Prelim 2 in 6 days. Oh bloody hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment