Thursday, August 11, 2011

I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile.
So good to me, so right...

Kind of appropriate.
Suddenly back for like a blogging spree or what not.
I just have nothing better to do cas' I have to wait till my sister falls asleep then switch on the lights and continue with work.
Physics SPA tomorrow, may it be easy and goes well, definitely keeping my fingers cross.
I think I'm crazy, I love my Facebook profile picture very much :x
Haters go ahead and comment or whatsoever, idgaf (:
Today, for the first time I did something productive while waiting for night study.
Hee, I finished my vectors worksheet and Catholic High Chemistry paper at night.
Oh yes, today's dinner was awesome though a lil' only.
Time check, 15 days to Prelim 2 & 13 days to English O level oral exams.
Shall complete as much maths question before 12.30 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment