Sunday, August 14, 2011

It feels sad to know that you're no longer special to someone
& someone else is replacing you.

I guess now I'm feeling this way. Jealousy just kills me each time I see that girl's post on your wall.
However, I have no rights to, so I guess I'm just like...I don't know how to say. You will probably think that I shouldn't even visit your page. Lastly, people can't be forgotten, that's one thing you should remember.
Shall stay back for night study for the whole of next week with exception to Thursday which will be at Starbucks with peeps.
In fact the part I love about night study is the walk back to Clementi Central.
Lots of entertaining stuff, especially last friday about the hip-hop translation to chinese.
Oh yes, the dinner was awesome too, lucky me had tiramisu flavored ice cream instead of vanilla or chocolate as dessert :D
Sadly, that night wasn't as productive, like c'mon it's a friday night. We should be like having fun instead. I probably should change that mentality, since it's like 60+ days left to O levels.
Time is seriously running out & isn't enough for everything.
However, I'm happy that it's only 11 more days :D Hee.
One day reserved for Junyi since she asked for one day for her. Any more reservations? Haha!
Okay, target for today, finish chinese homework & one topic of differentiation.

No comments:

Post a Comment