Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy National Day in advance! (:
Woke up like super early today, 5.30am & barely had enough sleep.
Dragged myself to school, got to reach school by 6.55am to get service award.
And it's kind of like waste of time, reached on time and JT was late again.
Stomach hasn't been feeling well for days, don't know what's wrong with it also.
Watched basketball inter class and went up to hall for celebration. This year's national day celebration just doesn't feel like how it was in the past 3 years.
Stayed back for a little while to watch table tennis inter class but I soon got very bored of it and was kind of uninterested.
Headed to Jurong Point with Junyi for lunch, had ours' at benten cafe. The food there is nice, really.
But I certainly don't like the seats at the Jurong Point branch, it's like in the middle of nowhere.
It irritates me when people keep walking past, like no privacy.
Went to popular to choose my scrapbook as birthday present, I really wonder how it will turn out in her hands :x Hee, shall wait till the day then.
Wanted to had icebar but yeah, spent like $10+ on lunch and was super full.
Went to the community centre and rot instead, let's not say rot but more of a heart to heart talk.
Kind of poured everything out to her, she's an awesome listener and adviser I would say.
Nearly cried at some parts but yeah.
Came home and slept my rest of my afternoon away.
Oh yes, I thought of having a new fringe. Shall go cut my fringe someday.
I had been a good girl and pinning up my fringe for a week or so.
Well, I guess that's all for today, shall post on Wednesday if there's time and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment