Saturday, August 6, 2011

C'mon Swee Ting get hold of yourself, everything will be okay.
Things really hasn't been really good, still easily affect by that matter.
However, I do feel better thanks to everyone around me. Love you guys, really.
20 days to prelim 2, this matter must get the fuck out of my mind.
19 days to my day & 18 days to O level English oral.
Seriously, I've gotta stop thinking about the past and move on. This isn't doing me any good.
Okay, happy stuff now. Date with Junyi on 10 august, shall pamper myself on that day.
No more perfume on you - Teen Top & Be mine - Infinite had been making me feel better.
I can't imagine what would happen to me without music.
Koi later on, hee :D
Oh yeah, and I'm so damn looking forward towards Red Camp. Just realised quite a number of people from 409 is going.
Must start studying later on, continue slacking and I'll die horribly for prelim 2.

Don't text me when you've no one to chat with. I HATE being a second choice.

Honestly, I don't feel like replying to you last night but I don't know why I just did.
Oh well, your question is like totally nonsensical. What do you think I will reply?
I can't possibly say I feel horrible, I'm not okay. Zzz.
Really, it's too late for apologies and to care about how am I doing/feeling.
Like what you said, if sorry works, I might as well just go stab anyone and say sorry.
What's done can't be undone.
I guess people were right about going back to the same person when you already knew the ending.
Even if we didn't end because of that message, we'll still be over sooner or later over the same reason you gave when we ended for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment