Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm currently in a good mood so I've decided to post while I wait for my hair to dry.
Actually, my thoughts are more or less sorted out.
Now the way you talk to me is like with tons of -.-, so you talk to your new girl-friends like that too? Like seriously, what did I do wrong to deserve that kind of attitude? You tell me.
I'm probably worthless to you, so I don't see the need why am I even holding on.
I'm done trying & realised you no longer need/want me in your life.
I guess I'm just plain dumb or whatsoever.

Today's night study had been kind of productive as usual. Finished another topic in ten years series.
Funny things happened today, total joke. I really laughed till my stomach pain.
Looking forward to thursday, study at holland ville starbucks :D
Gonna stay back tomorrow as well, cause got oral practice.
Today's chinese lesson is totally boring :\ 2 hours some more, enough to decay.
Headaches had been haunting me for the past few days, and this isn't good.
I certainly won't mind if it's at home, but in school. Total shit.
& I seriously need more fbts, a bit sian of black and grey. Shall buy one blue and pink :D
&& I need to go on a diet, but it's not easy ): oh, bloody hell.
The RP magazine I received in my mailbox smells of paint :\ Actually, only enjoy the fashion tips part. Lol.
Okay, that's all, my brain is dead, can't think of any other things that I wanna say. Tatas.

No comments:

Post a Comment