Friday, August 26, 2011

Today, I'm in a good mood for posting so here I am, hehe!
Firstly, I'm finally 16 years old! Like finally you see. Thank you all for your wonderful birthday wishes thru sms, twitter, facebook or face to face! I really appreciate them.
Got gifts from some people :D
Thank you Jiahui, Clarice & Joey for the Starbucks card.
Thank you T.Jiaen, Sooche, Limhui, Yaying, Kimberly, Michelle & Yinghui for the Golden Village gift card.
Junyi & Candy mummy still owe me presents xD teehee. Gonna get my scrapbook present from Junyi only during our outing O:
My 16th birthday wasn't really good though, cas' I spent my day studying social studies with exception for the afternoon of course.
Had ice dessert at icebar, love their ice dessert and ice blended coffee.

Okay, now for today's happenings. I screwed both my social studies & e.maths 2.
Never mind then, now what's important are the papers after the holidays. Really have to work extra hard and concentrate.
Had lunch at Benten Cafe with Limhui, Junyi, Sooche & Jiahui. It's fun to hang out with them.
Gossiped, joke around and stoned at the seats of the cafe.
A lot of funny and epic things happened, shall not elaborate much on them. Decided to watch Smurfs on 2nd Sept as well.
But they die die don't want go GV watch cause I've got the gift card. All bully me ): Haha.
Oh, I love the sofa seats at Benten Cafe, good place to stone with friends :D

Actually, I still love to spend time with you though I don't know how do you think/feel.
Thank you for making the trouble to come down on Thursday.
Somethings, I just can't say it . They will just remain unspoken then.

No comments:

Post a Comment