Friday, April 29, 2011

Why is he so hot? Hehe, going gaga over Key, my bias.

Hey lovelies,
Speech day parade was awesome okay :D I thought that we did well, a lot better than usual times.
I guess all those hardcore trainings paid off. They were all worth the time.
I was super happy when it came to an end, everything went well and no more trainings.
Lessons ended at 10.45 today, went to buy koi with junyi and limhui.
Had pizza with class, played captain's ball and basketball.
Damn sweaty and sticky, then went for parade.
It was freaking going to rain like that la, but luckily it didn't or all our efforts will be a waste.
The ceremony was boring, exception for the performance which is like lesser than 30 minutes.
But I could not see much cause was sitting at the back .__. sighs.
Now, I'm freaking tired and shag. Need to start studying tomorrow :|
Orchard with peeps on sunday :D can't wait, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment