Friday, April 22, 2011

"Of course you’re gonna get your heart broken. And it isn’t just going to happen once, but many times. That’s part of growing up, and it’d make you stronger so you can handle it better the next time. You may not get through it yourself, but your friends will help you through. Then, one day, someone will come along, and it’ll all pay off, and no one will ever break your heart again."

Found this paragraph on tumblr and gave a lil' thought over it.
Yeah, it's true. I won't die so easily from all these anyway.
It is seriously not like I can't live without you.
This time, I'm just gonna let everything go and never look back.
Cas' I've got better things to do and worry about.
If you're not going to give a damn, so am I. Why should I bother?
Gonna go out again soon, anticipating much. Hehe.
I wanna camwhore, chat & gossip, well, that's what makes me happy.
Shopping will have to wait. That's a sad thing.
Have to finish all the homework for this weekend. Shag die.
I've finally decided to work hard and hopefully get into Internation Business course in NP.
This ain't going to be easy. Haha. Pray hard that I can make it.
My mother seems to be getting more paranoid about me going out and who am I going out with.
Haha, I guess, she's a bit too over worried.
Just woke up from another long nap. Super tired and shag, and I've no idea why.

No comments:

Post a Comment