Saturday, April 16, 2011

Things haven't been going really well for the past few days, especially today.
I have not idea what had gotten into me.
Words seemed to come out by themselves, I didn't really gave much thoughts on my words.
Sorry, I know those words really bothered you. I am really sorry, I will make it up for you.
Parade training was still okay-ish today. But I really feel like dropping out of the contingent.
I find it really tiring, and I have no idea why.
Haven't been feeling well these days, kept coughing, sneezing and all sorts.
Sorry to all those people whom I had scolded or rant at, and thanks for not getting mad at me.
I know I have gone a bit overboard these days.
There are just too many things coming at once.
Sometimes, I wished that you would understand, seriously.
We may be friends but there is still a limit to my patience towards you.
You wouldn't wish to see me flare at you.
I guess that's all I wanted to say & I don't even know what the fuck am I talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment