Friday, March 30, 2012

Just finished washing up after coming back from work. Busy night at Bakerzin today, but surprisingly, I don't feel tired at all. In fact, I hardly feel tired after work and I have no idea why. Oh well.
Went to meet my boy at his house first, took us quite awhile like 2 hours to decide where to go. Decided to go The Manhattan Fish Market at Iluma for lunch since I have the online coupon. Ordered the platter, can't finish all of it. The portion is seriously big. Anyway, the fruit salad they have is awesome, love the nata de coco. The fruit salad is like yellow, cas' they put in yellow and orange fruits only. Nevertheless, it tastes good. Went to visit his grandma after that then walked around Bugis Junction and headed home. Have been a good girl these days by reaching home before 8. Hehe!
Work shift changed back to 12pm to 11 pm for tomorrow again. Awesome, going to earn more money! :D Okay, sorry for being so money minded but I'm seriouly broke right now, and I need money to shop for clothes before poly starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment