Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Haven't been posting for quite awhile but yeah, I don't really care. In fact, I don't care if anyone reads this blog cause it's like, I don't know. I blog just for the fun of it, I guess, not really for people to read and make comments and stuff.
Okay, actually I can't remember much stuff. Went for dental appointment like don't know how long ago. Did scaling & polishing and dammit, I FREAKING HATE SCALING! It's freaking uncomfortable and painful. The dentist is rather pretty anyway. Okay, random much. Haha!
Gastric problems two days ago, it was like hell for me. Almost 12 hours straight of pain. Totally a killer, wasn't able to sleep at all. Went to the doctor's in the day, got nagged and so on. Yeah, I know, it's my fault for skipping breakfast. Didn't went out the yesterday due to gastric problems. So yeah.
Went to catch The Lorax with Jericks at 112 Katong today. Funny and cute movie. The bears are like so damn freaking adorable which makes me feel like pinching them O: dammit. The whole day was just more of slacking actually, nothing much.

No comments:

Post a Comment