Monday, March 26, 2012

Hello! Haven't been going out with a lot of people for god knows how long already. I know I'm being such a workaholic these days, but no choice okay?
I need money to go out cas' I didn't want to take money from my parents, so yeah. Need to survive by cutting my spendings by restricting myself. Starting to plan my own finance already. Haha! So proud of myself, feel so adult-ish.
On the side note, I really enjoy working with some people like James, Auntie Connie, Wenxiang and of course not forgeting the managers. They are like super fun to work with.
Kept talking to James and Wenxiang today after the peak hours. Totally nothing much to do. No customers coming in and stuff. No managers on shift today, only supervisor. Finished all the necessary stuff before 1030 and we slacked and chit chat till like 1040 then went home.
Working for 4 days the next week, hopefully things will be as smooth as it had been for now. Oh yes, hopefully there's cake or desserts to eat >< hehe! I'm sucha a pig, but oh well it can't be helped. The cakes and desserts are just too nice to resist them you see.
Craving for dessert buffet but must resist, need to save up. No longer want to spend money like drinking water.

No comments:

Post a Comment