Thursday, June 9, 2011

I wonder if you'll read this, hopefully not.

Went back to school today for gadgets making training, adrain was there to help so things get pretty easy for us.
Luckily he was there, we're like 3 idiots trying to figure what is the book talking about.
Stupid book, useless shit. Explain until so confusing when the actual thing is so damn easy.
Did a time trial, not bad, 22 mins to complete one clothes line, still kind of slow.
I think my juniors are awesome :D the tent was up within a short time.
Last training on 20 june before competition on 22 june. 45 minutes to complete 3 gadgets.
Macs with wanying and yujia after that, damn joke.
I was being very childish today :\ I said a lot of nonsense today.

Yes, I only finished studying for chemistry. Sighs.
Hopefully I can finish all subjects before prelim 1.
Oh, I was looking through my primary school photos, chanced upon a video on my p6 group.
I realised I've changed a lot.
A lot of things had changed too, I wish I could turn back time and start all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment