Monday, June 27, 2011

Hi ya, have been busy studying for prelim 1.
Firstly, 22 June, West Division Day at Camp Christine.
The talk by the woman was like rubbish, she kept emphasizing that winning isn't the main point.
Like seriously, you think I come here for fun when I can be at home studying?
Well, our efforts did paid off, juniors got 1st and 2nd for tent pitching & wide games respectively.
Our gadgets got 2nd despite of all the mistakes pointed out during judging :D
Went off earlier cause didn't want to rot there, Mrs Tan drove us out so, we saved the trouble to walk out.
Went to Lot 1 to buy drink and talk rubbish.
I swear we're so damn happy when we received the news about getting 2nd for gadgets, it wasn't within our expectations.

Following, first day of school. What a bad thing to start of term 3 with prelim 1.
Sigh, lost 12 marks for mathematics paper 2, believe it not, I don't know how to do probability.
Social studies paper wasn't that easy either. Source based was like a big question mark.
Currently studying history, hopefully things go well for history tomorrow.
If it's a killer paper then my combined humanities will be a gg case.
Can sleep till 8 plus tomorrow :D paper only starts at 11.30am, hee.
Only have to go to school for 1 hour and 30 mins and I shall come home and mug for physical geography and do additional maths.
I think my additional maths is hopeless one la. So I shall just try my best and work harder for prelim 2 and O level.

Now, I shall continue on my war in asia-pacific and prepare to sleep. :D tatas

No comments:

Post a Comment