Sunday, June 19, 2011

Boy, you've got me thinking bout' you again.

Firstly, Happy Fathers' Day to all daddies out there :D
To daddy,
Sorry for disappointing you at times, making you upset & arguing with you.
But, I love you yeah <: Happy Fathers' Day!
Next, countdown to prelim 1, 8 more days. However, I've got both additional and elementary maths, physics, geography & history to study.
Gosh, and insomnia is driving me crazy, slept at 4am or even later yesterday.
Can't seem to fall asleep, my brain won't let me.
Hopefully this doesn't continue or I'll be dead. I am sure that I'll be down for ptc.
There's no way for my score to be lesser than 20.
Shall try to finish at least half of additional maths tomorrow.
Currently, I'm trying to brainwash myself.
2 days unable to study, 20 and 22 June. Sighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment