Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Special post for my dear boy, Jericks (:
Sorry if this is a bit short or what not. Anyway, here it goes.
Firstly, 10 more days to 4th monthsary. Heehee, love you loads. Suddenly thought of the past today, when we first met all those. Yada yada. Quite a lot of unhappy stuff in the past huh? Especially when we first got together. But that's all in the past, let's just forget about them (:
This silly boy, never fail to make me smile. Not just face to face when we meet, even through sms. Sometimes, I would just re-read those sms before I sleep. It does make me sleep better sometimes, especially when I have a bad day you see >< Hehe! Though this pig always like to bully me by poking or tickling me but well, he still does sweet stuff. These stuff will always make my day. This lazy boy, hates to travel around but he's willing to run around singapore just to meet me. That's something that I really appreciate, I swear. Love the way he smile, like some idiot. It's cute, really. Meeting him is one of the best things in my life for now though I don't know how he feels about it. (: I had never regret patching up for the third time.

No comments:

Post a Comment