Monday, December 12, 2011

Another random post, nothing much to say actually. Posting for the sake of a pig (:
Ain't I nice? Heehee.
Began working at putien and at dotcomdirect. Prefer working at dotcomdirect, not that tiring.
Work at putien is rather demanding and you have to bear with negative comments from the other waitresses and customers. Don't really like some people at putien, I keep getting picked on. Like what the hell only. Going to work at dotcomdirect on weekdays if there's not work at putien.
Teehee, sit there type type type.
Can't really remembered what happened for the past don't know how many days.
Jericks came to find me after my work ended, sent junyi off at the station and went to eat at the soup restaurant, love the chicken and tea. Walked around then went home. Nothing much.
Going to work for the next two days and my mummy and brother are finally coming back this wednesday! :D woohoo! No need to eat outside anymore. So sick of the food outside :\
Going for a pool session with jeslyn this coming thursday! Hehe!
Okay, shall update when I feel like it (: tatas!

No comments:

Post a Comment