Monday, May 30, 2011

Well, I guess i've tons of things to settle right now.
Firstly, the most important one, complete my revision & holiday homework.
This is horrible, I've yet touch them.
Secondly, I need to go on a diet :\ had been eating without exercising.
Gosh, holidays really make me fat.
Thirdly, I need go go work for at least 1 day or I won't have money to spend during this holidays.
Cash after work :D woohoo.
Lastly, I need to do a clean up for my room, total mess. Worksheets, books and files everywhere.
Rawr, basically cause everything in my locker was brought home.
Currently, I don't even feel the tension for prelims, gg case <:
Screwed both language papers, awesome much?
Sports carnival was quite fun, Japanese sword learning.
It was that bad after all, had fun. Pizza hut with 409 peeps after that.
Brought yaying to dancefactory to register, 4 more freaking slots :D woohoo
English oral tomorrow, sighs, hopefully it would be an easy one.
Extended lessons till 7 June ): sad life.
Competition at HQ on 22 June. This holiday's gonna be a busy one.

Sometimes, I wonder what's on your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment