Friday, May 6, 2011

Hey eyecandy, I think I'm attracted to your looks.

I'm determined now <:
Shall start studying this week. I'm currently grounded.
FML :\
But actually it doesn't really matter, cas' since prelims are just around the corner, i would probably be rotting at home, studying.
My parents are going to confiscate my atm card, no more extra money to spend :\ sighs.
Well, on the bright side, at least I won't anyhow spend my money.
School was boring for the past 4 days, nothing interesting.
Rushed down to clementi mall's seoul garden after school & it was full house -.-
Was put on the waiting list, need to wait for at least 1 hour, like freaking long.
Called the bugis branch and they said it would take about 20 minutes or so.
So...we headed for the one at bugis. Ate like 3 plates of chicken and other stuff, 2 person only.
The guys beside us was like giving us the unbelievable look :x
We are starving okay?! Didn't eat anything for recess and only had food at 3pm.
But we kinda ate a bit too much then like now I'm still full. Damn it.
Really like want to puke.

I can't believe that cute guy used to be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment