Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE :D 2011 ended well. Met many wonderful people in 2011, some of them changed my life.

Went out with junyi on the last day of 2011. Had ichiban boshi at parkway parade, went there specially to see my dear boy working >< heehee! Went to walk around at city plaza aftermath then took 154 home. But some unpleasant thing happened and we were pissed off so we alighted at botanic gardens and took the train. The bus inspector is totally ridiculous, he scolded us for not tapping our card when we actually did. I was like "what the fuck". He took our cards then went to the exit to show us that we didn't tap. But then, the card reader didn't indicate that i didn't tap. He didn't even apologise. Whatever lo, mood totally ruined. Went back to boon lay to check our transaction and the person told us we did tap. So, he scolded and embarrassed us on the bus for nothing -.- Irritating. Still threaten to fine us each $20. Seriously, what's wrong with you? Shall not pollute my post with all these scoldings :\

My dear boy! :D


409'10! :D


Clique! :D


Guides! :D


November ladies! :D

6b'07! :D


The stealthy ninjas :D

A big thank you to all these wonderful & awesome people who made my 2011 a colourful and interesting one :D Love you guys!
And here's my new year resolutions/wishes :D
1. Get into dream course/school
2. Last long with him
3. Get back my old complexion .__. (it's taking a long time)
4. Lose weight.
5. Learn to appreciate more.

No comments:

Post a Comment