Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Actions speak louder than words.

Okay, people, time for flashbacks! Hmmm, let's see, first things first. O level is officially over!
I know I'm a bit slow cause it is over for 2 weeks or so. But I haven't got the time to blog so yeah.
Went back to school to help out at guides' camp on 14 Nov after my last paper.
Class chalet from 15 to 17 Nov. Had a great time though I left earlier on 17 Nov due to gastric problems. Went to City Plaza with jiaen and junyi on 15 Nov before heading to the chalet to help jiaen find her dress. Had night cycling that same night, wanted to cycle to East Coast Park but due to some unseen circumstances we had a U-turn halfway through the 10km stretch of road beside the runway. It's my first time cycling for such a long distance. Totally beat after returning to the chalet.
Dyed my hair on 19 Nov with junyi. The colour isn't that obvious but the hairstylist told me that the dye will come off after sometime and the colour will show. Hopefully it really does! It looks a bit of brown now, but still ain't that obvious.
Went for some last minute prom shopping with jiaen & junyi the following day at Far East. It's an awesome place to shop. Saw a lot of familiar faces there and the mall is crowded O: I guess a lot of people are doing prom shopping too. Left earlier and went to watch Happy Feet 2 with Jericks. The penguin named Eric and other baby penguins are so damn adorable! Makes me feel like pinching them :x Haha! I don't really like watching movies at cine :\ it's like always flooded with people, still prefer The Cathay. Went for dinner & headed home.
Prom the next day. Junyi, limhui & jiaen came over to my house to do their hair and make up all those. We were quite fast actually, took only 1 hour to get everything done. Cabbed to Amara Hotel. The food that night was good, love the mango pudding :D Hehe! And yes, everybody looked great that night, though I can't really recognise certain people. Met up with Jericks after the dinner & went to starbucks at Raffles city with the girls to chit chat. Reached home at about 2 plus and was totally drained. Had red camp the following day.
TODAY! RED CAMP 8! NINJA POWER! Haha! The ninja cheer had been running in my mind since we've learnt it today. The opening ceremony was awesome (: The whole day was mostly about courses so, it's like a bit boring and tiring cause I only had lesser than 4 hours of sleep due to prom. Can't wait to get our tribe tees and learn the mass dance tomorrow. Shall sleep soon, really can't tahan anymore. Shall post again soon, maybe after Kimberly's chalet.

No comments:

Post a Comment