Wednesday, October 5, 2011

“I, I want you forever, forever and always.
Through the good and the bad and the ugly.
We’ll grow old together, and always remember, whether happy or sad or whatever.
We’ll still love each other, forever and always.

-Parachute, Forever and Always

Was recommended to hear this song. Touching song it is, sad story though.
Hadn't been using my computer for days, kind of busy with studies.
19 more days to O level you see. Ain't much time left. Got to have enough self control now.
Quit slacking, start working. Yes, I have to do so.
My notes are now everywhere after prelims, have to dig all of them out again. Sighs.
Shall continue doing a.maths ten years series after dinner. Need to plan my time well now, have yet to touch on humanities or sciences. Gg case.
Loads of activities after O level already laid out. Red camp, chalets, work, prom & blah blah blah.
Basically, I think I'm just crapping right here. Who cares.
Hadn't been sleeping very well these days, super tired. 7 more school days to go before holidays. Technically speaking, it's more of a study break for O level, the "real" one is after O level ):
That leaves us with 1 month plus to go.
Kay, I can't think of any more crap. That's all, I'm drained.

No comments:

Post a Comment